Friday, March 5, 2010

My Digs

I got a surprise for you folks. I know you've been tired (so tired!) of reading words about me blabbering incessantly. I'm gonna take it easier today and let some pictures do the talking. Don't ask me how, because I don't have internet at my home yet, but I have some pictures of my digs for you.
Keep in mind that it looks different now that I've fully unpacked and all, but you can assess that the quality is still similar.

My living area:

My kitchen:

And my most and least favorite room in the house, the bathroom: It's not difficult to tell why it is my most and least favorite room. I'll let you guess how it smells. Use your imagination. I know my pictures suck. My photography skills are on par with a three year old retarded blind platypus, so my living space picture doesn't show my TV and desk and my kitchen shot doesn't show my kickass Korean sliding door and my refrigerator and microwave. Sue me or something. Better yet, come visit and see it for yourself. Lazy.

Now, here's my classroom (the two different angle approach):

The first shot is from my desk. The second one is from the door in the first shot. You could have probably guessed that, but I assume you are all neanderthals because I'm a teacher and have to explain everything ad nauseam.

Live it, love it. Miss my proper post. Don't worry, they'll return shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...