Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Greetings From Tomorrow-Land!



It's gonna be quick, but I just wanted everyone concerned to know that I arrived in Korea a few hours ago safely. I am in a very nice, yet inexpensive hotel (go standard of living increase!). I am, however, exhausted, so I am going to go to bed...hungry. I don't know how to eat here! There's kind of nothing around this hotel, yet it has at least 5 stories and is pretty classy. Check it:

Ok, well of course that doesn't do it justice, but let's just say this place is so nice that I don't know how to use the sink so I've had to do all of my sink duties in the bathtub (it has jets). Oh, and I haven't figured out whether the toilet accepts paper or not (some in Korea do not) and there is a trash can by the toilet, so who knows? I guess I'll find out later!

Proper update soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that room IS freakin' sweet! It looks pretty feng shui if you ask me.

    I'm very glad that you made it there safely! I read your most recent blog post before this one, so I'm going to travel back to it and comment.....



    NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with the pots not accepting paper? Eat bro! Just try to be good about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...