Wednesday, December 22, 2010

World Class Event! The Unveiling Of...Venus da Milo









See, family? I sometimes do productive things. Rarely, but I do. What's that you say? You see a montage of me and my friend Veronica working on our masterpiece? What else did you say? Those pictures do not even really show you what the finished product looks like? Yeah, well that was really my intention. Although I unveiled it to you, it's still kinda shrouded in mystery, eh? That's art, friend. That's what life is about. I know we'll have done a good job on the project if what you focus on in each picture is my shabby apartment in the background. What's the last thing you said? Oh, you don't get it? Perhaps you should look at it again...on weed. Hey buddy. No need to get belligerent. It's not like you paid admission fee.

Oh, also I did post something new below in case you're one of the zero people who check out the blog every day and also one of those people who can't see things right below what you are currently reading. It originally posted below my previous post in a successful effort to confuse your/my slow mind. Lovezzzz.

1 comment:

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...