Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wait For Me, America

Don't give up on me yet, America. I know I haven't written for over a week. I know I owe some of you emails and/or party favors. I know that times have been rough and it seemed like there was not a light with which to guide yourself. I am sorry that you felt I had abandoned you.

Truth is, I've been busy planning for winter camp and when I'm not doing that I feel too lazy to update my blog. But! Luckily for you, I am finished planning winter camp as of yesterday. Oh wait, no I'm not. I still have powerpoints to make and some materials. Crap. Well, that sucks for both of us, I suppose.

Wait for me. Soon I will have nothing to do when the children have all left and I'm sitting in a dark, cold classroom by my lonesome. Just one more week of class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...