Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Birthday Time Time!


This one will be short and sweet, but I had to take a moment to pay tribute to my dear mother. It's her birthday today, and I felt obligated to spend some time telling all you, my three readers, how wonderful a mother she is. Ever since I was born, I've never asked for a different mother. She's been there whenever I needed her. She's always been patient, understanding, helpful, and just laid back. I think she had a large part in helping me develop who I am, and I know I would not be where I am today if it was not for her.

Her life has not always been the easiest, and I knew that fact at maybe a younger age than I should have. I made it a point not to be a bad son for her sake, and I hope that I have helped make her life at least a little bit easier. I know in my heart of hearts that she is a wonderful person and I am so lucky to have such a great mother. So here's to you, Mom. I hope your birthday is great and I truly am sorry that I can't be around for it. Happy birthday!

In other news, I still have my last Philippines post to catch you up on. Look for that back in August. Depending on how you view this page, it may be below this post. Or, maybe I'll get lazy and just put it in September as it probably should be. Only a jerk back-dates his posts, right? Well, maybe I'm a jerk then. What do you think of that, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...