Thursday, May 20, 2010

Weekend Fun

So I had my open class today (where the DMOE grades me on my teachin' abirities) and I tuh-tuh-tuh-tore it up well enough. I mean, well enough to not have to attend extra training. That's what I was going for. I'm a "bare minimum" kind of guy.

Anyway, I'm going to "Sausagefest 2010" on Seonyudo Island for the three day weekend (big B's birthday here), so I won't be around to annoy you with my posts. Should be a good time. 13-14 dudes and one married woman. At least the island will be beautiful and not hairy. So, that's all I"ve got. I'll update when I get back. Loves ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...