Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don't Yell At Me

Yeah, I know. I'm getting lazier as the days go by. It's one of those complacency things, I guess. It's all just life now, you know? No more of that "hey I saw a guy peeing on the sidewalk today and it was so weird." Now when I see that it's just "meh, I'm kinda hungry." With that excuse being made, I feel like I have less to write about lately. I go to work, come home, play guitar, eat dinner, surf the net/watch tv on the computer, sleep, repeat. Is that amusing to you? Am I some kind of clown to you? How do I amuse you?

Yesterday was Election Day in Korea, so we all had the day off (probably only because they use schools as polling places and they can't do that when there are foreigners around getting in the way all the time. Them damn farners are bringin' this country down!

As such, I slept in and went to see Robin Hood at the local theater. Review? Well, it's certainly different from any of the other Robin Hood movies that have been made. I'd say it's probably closest to a watered down Braveheart sequel. Since when did Robin Hood lead the English army against the French? It was entertaining, but come on. At times, it seemed like they forgot that he was an archer and it felt strange when he arched after not using a bow and arrow for 3/4 of the movie. But of course he had to use one to kill the bad guy. Don't worry, that's not a spoiler. In the first half hour of watching it you'll be able to figure out what happens...well, except for the parts that don't make any sense. And at that point, you're kind of looking for them anyway. Ok, that's enough. Since when did my blog become a movie review site? Sorry about that. Revised review: Robin Hood was an entertaining movie.

After the movie was really the highlight of my week. I went to Duryu Park to meet up with all the dirty farners. We took over a corner of the park and just sat on mats talking, eating, drinking, playing guitar, frisbeeing, soccer balling, etc. We only ended up staying for about 7 hours until it was dark and we realized we had to go to school in the morning.

As such, I was kind of useless today in class. And there's an oily smudge on my computer glass covery thing where my forehead was resting. Hey, tomorrow's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...