Friday, August 5, 2011

Friendly Reminder

A few reminders for my readers before I depart on vacation:

1) Do not touch the hamster. He does bite.
2) Remember to lock the door and the gate whenever entering or leaving the premises.
3) Aiding and abetting criminals is illegal.
4) A specific reminder to the CEO of South Korean chain "Paris Baguette": Please, I beg you, upon my return to the motherland, please actually stock baguettes instead of only sweet pastries and coffee. Your name is misleading.
5) For the next two weeks, the weekly Tuesday poker tournament will be canceled.
6) A specific reminder to Mr. Lee: Please be courteous and remember that you are not the only one who lives in my apartment.
7) Yes. There will be snacks.
8) If you hear a siren or a loud bell, remember to wrap your arms around your legs in a crouching position and everything will be OK no matter what.
9) No boys.
10) A specific reminder to Korea: it's OK to have a car that is a color other than black, white, or gray. You're so colorful otherwise, what's with the bland cars?

With that said, today is my final work day until leaving for Thailand and Cambodia. It will probably be an OK time, I'm guessing. See you soon! Kissezzzzzzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...