Monday, April 11, 2011

The English Festivus: Part 1

Friday was one of those not-entirely-uncommon special days where we do something different. It was English Festival Day at my school and it wasn't that much different...except in each class groups of students performed an English childrens' song, including "Hokey Pokey," "Old MacDonald," and "Bingo." Here are some pictures:
Taekwondo cow!!!!!!!



A green breakdancing teddy bear? Hell yes.








And the award for most adorable goes to? Yeah, exactly. Anyway, if you like fun then this would have been right up your alley. If ya don't like it, then yew can gittout! I think we have to do two of these a semester, so there's something to post about. Keep it real, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...