Monday, February 28, 2011

Things

Things I did in Amurrica:

I shot guns.

I saw the Oscar Meyer Weiner-mobile.I ate everything I wanted to.

I drank everything I wanted to.

I went to the National Portrait Gallery. Who can tell me who this guy is? High five for the right answer.

I went to Annapolis, MD for the first time.

I sawr all my friends. I don't know who these people are, actually.

I went up the Washington Monument, the phallus of Washington itself.
Look at that there reflectin' pool, mama! Ain't it purtty?

I witnessed a forest fire (that only you could have prevented). Those ain't clouds!

I ate crab at the oldest fish wharf in Amurrica. The Anthony Bordain tour of DC, to be exact.

I saw the Korean War Memorial Looks just like Korea!

Things I Did Since Being Back In Korea:

I slept.
I ate.
I drank.
I took a few poops.
I got a new camera.

Hey, look at these neat panorama pictures it can do! This one is my classroom. The next one is my street.

Ooh! Vertical! That'll come in handy!

Also, it's waterproof (up to 3 meters [the actual reason I bought it]). Ok, you got me. I bought it because it has a fish eye lens option. Gimmicks! Gimmicks! Yeah, the picture quality is about right at average, but that's OK for what I want it for and the amount of money I spent. Actually I just now discovered a bunch of other options on it that are totally unnecessary, but hey, why not? You only live twice.

Stay tuned on World Class Flaneur for exciting tales of haberdashery, glasnost, and Pete Doherty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...