Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ok, now that I've effectively lost all my readers due to inactivity (which is understandable. I wouldn't want to read some unreliable hack either), I can start saying what I really think about stuff. Um...stuff is stupid. Remember that one time stuff asked your sister out and totally thought he had a chance? Psh, what an idiot.

Alright, so I didn't update even once in the month I was in the United States of America. Is there some deliberate, intricate plan as to why this took place? If you consider laziness and a stark change in both atmosphere and priorities a deliberate, intricate plan then yes. I am the Intricate Deliberator. I should have my own buddy cop movie co-starring Jim Belushi.

Speaking of Jim Belushi, I read an entire book yesterday while in transit across the Earth. It was David Cross's I Drink For A Reason. That guy doesn't like Jim Belushi. At least he's funny though.

So, highlights from my trip to America:

I destroyed America. So if you're wondering why there is this big, gaping sea where there used to be land...that was me. Sorry guys. I didn't know it would ruin your day.

Seriously though, I got to see just about everybody I intended to see, although I got to see none of them as much as I would have liked. I got to eat just about all the things I missed while in Korea, although I got to eat none of them as much as I would have liked. I got to sleep on all the sofas I wanted to sleep on, although I slept on them all much more than I would have liked. All in all, it felt like a vacation from vacation at times, and other times it just felt like life. I wasn't in some exotic locale. I was home.

In fact, I feel like I don't have much to say about my month long adventure in Virginia/DC/Maryland (Maryland being last for a reason...). I did do one new thing: I went up the Washington Monument.

Anyway, give my rusty mind/hands a break as we gear up to get back into what the blogging thing is all about. I will turn the crank that gets the gears to start turning. I might need to add some 10W-30 up in here though. Just wanted to let you know that I returned safely to Korea...as if you cared.

1 comment:

The Hardest Goodbyes

I had to post twice in a day. It's my final day in Korea and there are so many emotions running through ma veins, through ma brains. I u...